Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The journey continues...

Before...
I was surprised when the information came that I will be assigned in Alabel, Sarangani Province. A lot of hesitations held me back in my mind. I was so perplexed. How would I react? Will I be sad? happy? excited? puzzled? All those emotions lived in me nights, days, hours, minutes, seconds, milliseconds...

Time passed, I made the choice to take the responsibilities given to me. I traveled the way and back. I prepared myself for the challenge I saw.

Now...

It's another day. I'm in the regional office, sitting, thinking, recollecting. I surpassed the challenge for two months and here I am, hoping to beat another challenge that will be given. It may be difficult but that makes the challenge more challenging.

A lot of things will come through I know. Not only in my career but in all aspects of my life. I want to see it coming one by one and I am ready.

No comments: