Saturday, March 14, 2009

I miss Sylvia



You might wonder who Sylvia is. Sylvia was with me since December 2003. We had been together for almost 5 years. We had a very good relationship until I finally decided to let her go. I have no other complaints other than the minor defects. Many don't know that I was with her but she was with me most of the time not only in good times but even in my lonesome time. She was there when my heart was broken. She heard many conversations but she was very silent. She might manifest what had happened but I believe she kept it only to herself. She accompanied me in most of my activities and I was thankful that she became a part of my life. I have learned a lot of things with her and through her. She's not pretty. But I saw her beauty beyond my eyes. In my mind she is.

But time tells me to say goodbye. I know she was hurt because she did not allow to be photographed when I last saw her. For whatever reasons, my camera didn't work when I wanted to had a picture with her before I let her go.

As I reminisce, all I could say is that she is important to me. Yeah, it is true that you will only know the value of a thing when it's gone. Sylvia was my silver car. Goodbye Sylvia! Make good to your new master.

No comments: