Monday, August 3, 2009

My Favorite President

Corazon 'Cory' Aquino is my favorite president because she is a leader by example. She upheld great values and never compromised the welfare of the Filipino people. She is simple but just like little David who defeated Goliath, she toppled a dictator.

One thing I liked about her was her faith in God. She was very prayerful and she set an example that there is no big problem in prayer.

She was an ordinary person with extraordinary belief.

Now that our beloved President is gone, all I can say is a message of thanks for her contribution in the lives of many Filipino. Her love for our country will always be an inspiration and her unwavering faith will radiate in the hearts of the Filipino people who loves her very much. I love you President Cory Aquino!

No comments: