Sunday, January 3, 2010

Jogging

I got back jogging due to enormous food I consumed last holiday season. Lots of food were served during gatherings, parties and reunions. I can't say no whenever confronted which is why I gained weight and I felt heavy. It's difficult to breathe. Many noticed my bulging stomach so I made a plan to get back to jogging.

For two consecutive days, I woke up early and drove towards the oval of the sports complex. I made 3 rounds of continued jogging then 4 rounds of combined brisk walking and jogging. It really feels great when you sweat. I felt my loads were released. My system got back to normal. I feel light, no more back pains and I can move easily.

Jogging is a miracle. It releases a lot of tension. It made me more alert and motivated to get back to work. I hope I can maintain this routine for the whole year.

No comments: