Saturday, January 2, 2010

My New Year's Wish

2010 is here. It's good to start the year with good wishes.

My number one wish is for my family to be ready for the challenges that will come this year. We are expecting a new angel that is why he will be named Angelo. May his coming be a wonderful gift to us. May his life be a blessing that will give us joy and contentment. I'm really praying that my sister will give birth normally. May our family grow with compassion by the guidance of the Holy Spirit.

Secondly, I wish that my work will give me an opportunity to grow. I truly believe that it is a gift from God. May I humbly perform my duties and responsibilities to the best that I can.

And lastly, I wish that the weather will be good for our Country. On May 11, 2010 will be the presidential election. May the people vote the right leader that will truly serve the people fairly.

No comments: