Tuesday, February 16, 2010

New Home








Home is where we belong. Home is where the heart is. Home sweet home.

These are some of the lines I hear about home and it's true, I feel relaxed and recharged being at home. I also knew that a house is different from a home. A house is only a structure while a home is a dwelling place where love and peace reign. It's the spirit that makes a house a home. Without it, it's only a house.

Just recently, I was able to realize one of my dreams, to build a home not for myself but for others. I've been away from home many times. So many times too that I've been blessed by the homes that welcomed me in many places I've reached. It was my longing that in my own little way, I could welcome others too in a place called home. After a couple of months, my dream was finally completed with the blessing that happened on February 13, 2010 in Baldostamon Subd., Koronadal City. It was attended by some of my officemates most especially by Sir Mon and his better half Ma'am Norma. I would like to thank him for the pictures he cordially took. Because of him, I'm able to share with you vividly what took place.

I offer this home most especially to Angelo, my nephew who's been my inspiration in putting up this peace shelter, he just turned one month old last Feb 16, may he grow God-fearing, to my parents who have been by my side since birth, who nurtured me in a simple home that gave me so much ideas, to my sisters who made me feel a unique person, to my true friends who always believed in me, to my officemates who shared joy with me and to all my relatives who made all good wishes and ultimately to our Heavenly Father who provided everything for the completion of my project. To Him be the glory forever and ever!

No comments: