Thursday, December 4, 2008

What made my birthday special?


December 3 was no ordinary day for me because it was my birthday. But just like any other day, I have to wake up early and prepare myself for work. I can't afford to take a birthday leave since I'm deployed in Alabel Branch as I recently assumed officially my duties in the manpower pool of our region last December 1. What really touched me was the number of text greetings I received from those who remembered me. I thanked too for those who called and emailed to express their good wishes. And of course to my parents who lovingly greeted me before I travelled. I owe my life to you Mamang and Papang and I will always love you!

Here are the text messages I find sharing…

Kanz: You will always be my friend wherever I am… wherever you are… even if it takes forever even if I see you never… You will always be a good friend longer than forever! Happy birthday!

Ma'am Rubz: I may not be the first one to greet you today but my prayer and wishes for you will surpass those of the rest even that of Kanz. Hapi bday Heinz!

Pinky: Understand how beautifully GOD has added one more day in your life, not because you need it, but because someone else needs YOU… Hapi bday!

Ma'am Clar: Today is another gracious gift from God… His mercies are new everyday… His faithfulness is great… May your days be full of His blessings… Happy Birthday!

Jing2X : Happy Birthday Tong! Wish you all the luck, good health and success in life.

Jolly: Gudmorning sir Heinz…J hapi birthday…J

Toto: Believe that the best will happen everyday, be aware that even trials are gift to make us strong enough to face life and trying times. Happy birthday Tong.

Dexter: Advanced happy birthday. God blez. More blessings to come.

Anonymous: Happy birthday Henro! More years, blessings, Mic……, Cha….., etc.

Etc… etc…

To those I forgot to mention, thank you! I know that those friends I haven't heard were just like me, busy as a bee, thank you!

 

No comments: