Monday, December 1, 2008

Reunited again






Time flies. That's what I always say whenever I could not keep track of what's happening or I'm in the situation where just suddenly or surprisingly things just sprung up without noticing them. Oh! Being in that situation make me feel aghast. Huh! I wonder where I've been. Is this dejavu? Nah, I'm not dreaming 'coz it's true. I'm with my high school bestfriends, Tony and Freddie. Ooopps! Wait, I sensed something 'coz I'm not only with them but with their respective family. Waaah! I'm the only one left single but it doesn't matter. They might think I'm left-out but huh! I'm still enjoying my status.

After several years, it's the first time that our group met again. After Freddie and I met in Tiana's, we agreed to visit Tony the following day in Tacurong. With Freddie's newly acquired Honda CRV, we travelled together with his wife Sunshine and two daughters, Wawam & Bea and their so called adopted child whom I forgot to ask the name. When we arrived at Tony residence, we were welcomed by Tony and his wife. They have already four kids but only three were present because their second child was at Tony's parents-in-law. We were very happy that after long news block-out of each other's separate lives and concerns, we were connected once again. It's almost fifteen years since high school that the three of us were hanging out together and he we are with different interests or involvement. It's just comforting to recall that in the past, we were together, very simple and trudging similar paths but along the crossroads, we went to different directions. I was happy to see my bestfriends with their family coping very well. Though we have encountered many difficulties before in our studies, we were already able to set our sails to greater paths.


 


 


 


 

 

No comments: