Thursday, October 16, 2008

Friendship never ends

College days have gone past. But they are important part of my present. I'm glad because even today is entirely different from yesterday, I can recall great memories to last a lifetime, most especially of my friends who happened to be my classmates in the university where I studied, in Mindanao State University.

They are Stephanny & Miguel. They invited me last Sunday, Oct. 12, 2008 in the baptismal of their unica hija, Chachi in St. Michael Church in Gen. Santos City. It was a great day of reuniting after long years of not seeing each other. I'm so happy for them because they have made it to be together and now having a child to rear. I know their story as both of them were close to me since then. We started on the same ground in preparing for our careers. We have shared in times when our pockets were empty and our subjects were difficult.

Tough time flies, it's as if nothing had changed the way we treat each other, so warm and very cordial. We are still same friends who share so many things about life. The topics may be different but the concern is there.

Friends are always friends no matter how far the distance and how time keeps turning. I feel so blessed because I was given true friends like them. Surely, circumstances may change but one thing for sure our friendship will never end. It will just add and relationships will be strengthened. Congratulations Kumpareng Miguel and Kumareng Fanny! May you guide Chachi to be the best that she can be with your fervent prayers. For Chachi, I wish her success in her life now that she is christened.

No comments: