Thursday, October 9, 2008

One Day at a Time

Living one day at a time can be very simple but somehow hard to follow. I seem to rush every time I do some tasks. That's why I forget some important things. I'm always being pushed to really go fast forgetting to savor the moment. I could not blame myself because I got used to it since I was young. I cram in my schedules and it amazes me sometimes how I survived during those situations. I'm good at beating the red light but I know the dangers of it.

But I have experienced how preparedness brought me peace and confidence. Being calm and relax have taught me a lot of lessons. It has kept me to be patient and forgiving. Although in my mind, I have conceived that to be fast and being first gives me an edge; to some extent, no. I have discovered that winning is not only being fast and strong. It can be more than that. It is still good doing things one day at a time.

No comments: