Monday, November 10, 2008

Batchoy Time at Hapit Anay

Last Wednesday, Jean and I had an enjoyable 'food trip' experience. It was Jean's treat for me. We went to 'Hapit Anay' just a block away from our office. She ordered batchoy, a Filipino dish made up of pancit miki (noodles) with delectable spices and meat and a super hot 'sabaw'(soup). We partnered it with freshly baked pandesal she bought from KCC. When the food was served, we quickly added soy sauce to suit our taste. Presto! Few words came up from our busy mouth until we finished eating. What's more interesting about it? It only costs P25 and it's already special. We even bought one serve 'to go' for our officemates, they shared it to five of them (I wonder how did that happen?) and they loved it.

We'll it dawned on me that to be happy, it's not the price that counts most. The company of my good friend can really light up a stressful day. Knowing somebody I can share my thoughts and feelings is one in a million and I'm glad I found one. When I feel stupid, I can be stupid and being with somebody who understands, it doesn't bother.


 


 

No comments: