Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Just flashing back...

Jose, one of my brods visited here in Koronadal for STEP, a school activity which I later knew to be the present name of FHP/FFP during our time. Jeff texted me so eventhough I got home already, I went out and met them at Lambat. Later, we went to a disco at Galaxy Galeria. It was my first time being there. We had a lot of fun, not minding that the following day was still a working day. Taking time to relax was the spur of the moment so we took it as it is 'coz tomorrow will be a different day.

oooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooo

Halloween is already finished. I hit my target to visit the grave of Brod Toto Erle in Golden Valley Memorial Garden. I met there my Ms. Lorlyn, my officemate who was with her family and friends. She celebrated her birthday so it was really a good thing. She gave me something to eat. After the rain (as expected every Nov. 1) I went to Koronadal Valley Eternal Garden where my Lola, Ate Cat, my cousin and some of our relatives were buried. When I got there, I met Papang. Auntie Ebing, Omar, Cheska, Noynoy, Iza and Jap Jap were already at the tent. We hopped around and met other kins. We ate dinner, Mamang came later. We lighted candles at the graves of our relatives and friends buried in that same ground in recollection of their lives before. Time flies... some years ago, some of them were with us commemorating the celebration of All Saints Day. We can't hold time but their memories will always remain.

oooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooo

Back to work again... time to refresh my mind of the daily routine. This work gives me bread and butter. I will do it to the best of my ability.

No comments: